Benefits of Riverside Home Inspection for The Home Owner
So you have decided to sell your home. It is a huge step for most homeowners. You can make it go much easier and smother, as well as make more money by having a Pre-Listing Inspection done! You may think that having a home inspection done is only for the buyer, but that is far from the truth. Having your home inspected before it goes on the market is very much in your best interest.
There are many benefits to having your home inspected before listing. With a pre-listing inspection your home could sell faster and for more money without any renegotiation’s because results of the inspection will be presented ahead of time. Your potential buyer will be reassured about the condition of the home from the detailed inspection report. A pre-inspected listing will also give you the ability to fix any problems and deal with any issues ahead of time, so there won’t be any surprises. Imagine:
- No deal-killing home inspector picking your home apart after the deal is done.
- Your Home could sell faster!
- Your Home could sell for more money!
- Sell your home with less hassle!
- No more buyers walking away because they think there is a problem with the house.
- No 11th hour renegotiation’s based on the inspector’s findings.
- No helpless feelings that an inspector has raised an issue that is not a big problem.
- No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect.
- You choose the inspector based on reputation and credentials.
- You resolve any differences of opinion before the house goes on the market.
- You fix any problems you like or recognize the problem and reflect it in the purchase price – take it off the table as a negotiating tool against you.
- You have time to get several estimates for those items that you choose not to fix, no more high dollar quotes because they know you’re up against the wall.
Get a thorough pre-listing home inspection from your San Diego home inspector, Tim Allison of PureFusion Consulting Property Inspections, he serves Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego and everywhere in between. Call today at (909) 256-0452 for a thorough home inspection.